A.J. (AUGIE) ANNICCHIARICO
Present Position and Professional Career
Augie is a founding partner.
Augie has forty-one years of professional experience including ten years with a major national firm of Chartered Accountants. He has been responsible for all aspects of accounting, audit and other services rendered for many major engagements. Non-client responsibilities included appraising and evaluating professional staff and lecturing in internal training programs. He was also a member of the Technical Service Group of the Edmonton office, being responsible for technical quality control and research.
At Yaremchuk & Annicchiarico LLP, Augie specializes in providing a full range of professional accounting, auditing, income tax, and consulting services to owner managed businesses, and no-for-profit organizations.
Augie is a Bachelor of Commerce graduate of the University of Alberta (1968). He was admitted to membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta in 1970.
• Registration Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
of Alberta—Member (3 years)
• Arbitrator for the Fee Mediation Service of the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of Alberta
• Committee member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta—Review
of Proposed new School Act—Bill 59
• Member—School Board Fiscal Year Committee, Department of Education
• Instructor—Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
• Member—Ad Hoc Committee for the review of the Alberta Companies Act
• Appeared as an expert witness before the Court of Queens Bench, Alberta
on litigation matters
Current Community Services
• Gyro Club of Sherwood Park, charter member (34 years), holding positions
of Treasurer, Vice-President, President, and Past President
• Member—Rotary Club of Edmonton Strathcona since 1990, and has served
as Director and Treasurer
Past Community Service
• Director (5 years), Canadian Red Cross Society—Edmonton Branch
holding positions of Treasurer and Vice President
• Director (2 years), Canadian Red Cross Society—Alberta Region
• Director, United Way of Edmonton (1 year)
• Founding member and Director (6 years) of Santa Maria Goretti Community
Centre, holding positions of Treasurer, Vice-President, President, and
• Coach—Sherwood Park Minor Soccer Association (5 years)
• Coach—Sherwood Park Rangers Soccer Club (7 years)
• Volunteer Coach, Concordia High School (3 years)