ROBERTO V. RIZZO
Present Position and Professional Career
Roberto joined the firm in 1992 and was admitted to partnership in 2002. He has over seventeen years of professional experience in public accounting. He has been responsible for all aspects of audit, accounting, income tax, and other services rendered for many of our clients. Non-client responsibilities include interviewing and recruiting articling students and professional staff.
Roberto is a Bachelor of Arts (1990) and Bachelor of Commerce (1992) graduate of the University of Alberta. He was admitted to the membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta in 1995.
Professional and Community Service
Roberto is currently a member of the Practice Review Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta. He is the current Past-President of Edmonton Gateway Rotary club, board member at Windermere Golf and Country Club and soccer coach for Riverbend Soccer.
- President of Edmonton Gateway Rotary Club
- Representative of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta at a career fair
- Business advisor for Junior Achievement for a local high school
- Treasurer for a local community centre
- Treasurer for the Friends of the Provincial Museum of Alberta Society
- Director of Entrepreneurial CA Club of Edmonton
- Marking professional exams for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- Instructor and facilitator for the CA School of Business